I first employed the services of M & M Plumbing, and Mike McCaslin, to replace a Crane toilet (cracked tank) with a Kohler toilet assembly (2009, l believe), in my Master bathroom. He pulled up and resealed the stool in my quest bathroom, as well, and changed the flush assembly.
Last summer, 2012, I asked M & M Plumbing to repair or replace a water heater and expansion tank (latter, which was oozing out blue matter). Water was leaking from several pipes and down the garage wall. Mike replaced the system, maintaining the pipes that could be cleaned, ground, and resoldered, but replacing badly worn components. His work was quick, clean, and thorough. He hauled away the old tanks and debris.
On April 10, 2013 I asked Mike to determine a water leak within the ceiling of the laundry room. He responded within 24 hours, cut open the sheetrock (with minimum damage) to gain access to the water pipes. Four 3/4" waterlines were leaking. He replaced the portion of the defective pipes with copper tubing, and soldered the joints. This work was completed in less that two hours. He offered to provide sheetrock repair, but the project was the liability of the Condo Association, which used their own contractor.
M & M Plumbing is a family owned and operated business and was referred to me by a building contractor and his brother, whom have used M & M services multiple times.
Their work is quality and they respond as quickly, as possible, to requests.
~ Donna L Smith, Savannah Oaks Condominium
- Very Professional with a Good Dose of Humor
- These Are The Guys To Call
- They Did Not Disappoint
- I just gotta sing your praises!
- You need a plumber? Use these guys and you won't be sorry!
- What a Great Company!
- Use These Guys And You Won't Be Sorry
- Would Recommend Them To Anyone
- Polite, proficient, and cost effective
- I highly recommend M&M Plumbing
- You Guys Are Great!
- Hire These Guys!
- M&M Plumbing Was Fantastic
- Professional, Honest and on time.
- HONEST old fashioned plumbing services.